Goal-oriented product management professional with comprehensive expertise in operations management, process improvement and quality control. Analytical professional skilled in successfully scrutinizing business-critical data to determine strategies and approaches geared to enhance business development, drive revenue, reduce costs and boost performance. Proven leader equipped with advanced communication and interpersonal skills. Proficient in MS Office, OTRS, Jira, HTML, Yed, SAP and Adobe. Fluent in English, German and Polish. Basic literacy in French and Spanish. Areas of Expertise include:
- Strategic Planning Marketing and Promotions Scrum Methodologies
- Process Improvement Business Development Project Management
- Pricing and Invoicing Team Leadership Problem Resolution
- Risk Mitigation Tax Compliance Communications
InterNetX GmbH · 2012 - 2016
Senior Product Manager (2015 – 2016)
Managed all aspects of product lifecycle as well as pricing for over 300 gTLDs and ccTLDs. Fostered the continuous launch of new gTLDs along with the planning and implementation of promotional campaigns in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Instituted and developed new processes and improvements to optimize existing operations.
- Generated workflow descriptions to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Championed a transformative business environment to bolster commerce in highly-competitive markets.
- Analyzed requirements to assure adherence to all quality measures and drive customer satisfaction.
Product Manager (2012 - 2015)
Composed and authored price proposals derived from market research and the evaluation of both internal and external data. Install and revamp features of web interfaces and platforms to support various projects ranging in scope and complexity. Provided document support, including the issuing, revision and distribution of essential documents and memoranda, including price lists, order forms, web copy and contractual agreements.
- Rejuvenated applications and interfaces in AutoDNS to reinforce business practices and corporate strategy.
- Continuously achieved and exceeded all organizational goals and objectives.
- Derived methodologies and approaches to catalyze revenue while also reducing overhead costs.
- Ensured compliance with all tax regulations to mitigate and prevent risks and liabilities.
Universität Regensburg · 2005 - 2009
Supported international projects at the Europaeum, an institute for foreign students collaborating with various universities across the globe. Authored and edited digital and online scripts for lectures at the Department of Economics.
Additional professional experience, includes Administrative Assistant.
Master of Arts in Economics and Law - Universität Regensburg
Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Philology Universität Regensburg